talking to myself...

i'm a graduate student in psychology and will be a student for a long, long time. just reminding myself what's going on in my life.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Need a new laptop

My laptop finally went dead last night. No matter what I do, I can't even turn the computer on. Instead of getting it repaired, I'm thinking about getting a new one. Money is tight, but I think I can purchase one with some payment plan. I had to spend one evening without a computer/internet, and it was miserable! I'm soooo addicted to computer/internet and can't even imagine a life without it.

Other than that, things have been pretty much the same. Met up with Alex and Billy for dinner/beer on Friday night. It was good to catch up with them. Can't even remember the last time I saw them.

I've been kinda depressed for the last 2-3 weeks or so. It sucks because I become so unproductive. For the last two weeks, I've been going to therapy twice a week. I think it's a good idea; that gives enough time to cover more of my issues. But my bank account is definitely not happy with this! Well, something happened about 3 weeks ago, and for some reason, it really, really made me sad. I was surprised to see how upset I got. I think this incident stirred up some of my "unresolved issues" from the past. Damn, I have lots of issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home