talking to myself...

i'm a graduate student in psychology and will be a student for a long, long time. just reminding myself what's going on in my life.

Friday, September 28, 2007

blah, blah, blah

I had a moderately busy day today. Woke up at 7am (don't know why but I've been waking up around 7am without alarm), went to the clinic to do some paperwork (treatment plans were due today), went to the gym, then did some work in the lab. I had a lot more stuff I needed to accomplish today but I guess I will get to them on Sunday.

Anyway, I met up with Liz A and Mariel A tonight for Indian food in Hell's Kitchen. It was yummy. and the best of all, I got to catch up with my favorite girl-friends. It's always nice to have some girly time!

I still don't like working on Saturdays but I'm getting more comfortable and confident in providing therapy these days. I'm looking forward to sessions tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home