talking to myself...

i'm a graduate student in psychology and will be a student for a long, long time. just reminding myself what's going on in my life.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

i'm back

After a long absence from this blog, I decided to come back. I was keeping a blog on this japanese website (mixi) for a while but I'm too lazy to keep a blog in Japanese--I guess it's a good indication that my Japanese is deteriorating a bit.

It's been a few weeks since the school started. Nothing much is going on. Externship finally started to pick up a bit; now I have many supervision sessions, meetings and two patients. It's crazy how much paperwork we have to do at my new externship site. It's actually worse than the clinic that I work at on weekends.

I wonder why I tend to let things just drag on for a long time even when I don't want them to. For instance...my therapist. I've been seeing this therapist for about 3 months by now but I still don't feel quite comfortable with him. Yet, I haven't told him nor changed the therapists. Another example...P still sends me explicit booty texts. Even though I'm not that interested in engaging in "activities" with him for so many reasons, I still end up responding to him. I don't think I'm interested in "activities" without emotional attachment.

Anyway, I think blog will be a good forum for me to reflect on my behaviors, thoughts, feelings, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home