talking to myself...

i'm a graduate student in psychology and will be a student for a long, long time. just reminding myself what's going on in my life.

Monday, November 05, 2007

can't believe

I can't believe it's already November. Thanksgiving is right around the corner (in a few weeks). Once Thanksgiving passes, Christmas comes rushing...before you finish all Christmas cookies, New Year's Eve comes around, and then it will be 2008 before you know it. Crazy how fast the time passes.

Things have been kinda shitty lately. Just looking back, October was filled with emotional turmoil. It was dull in the beginning, got really exciting and happy in the middle, then boom! It got really crappy very quickly. sigh...life doesn't let me sit back and enjoy it. Good thing I go to therapy nowdays and have some friends that I can talk to. I actually requested an extra therapy session because things were going crappy.

All these things happening to my life really makes me more resistant to open up my heart. I think I'm kinda naive...I usually trust people without questioning anything, then I get hurt at the end. I'm tired of hurt feelings and disappointments... :(

By the way, Friday was crazy. I went to happy hour with Liz A and I got super drunk. I can't even remember the last time I've gotten this drunk. It's probly because I had no food all day long and had 4 mojito's in an empty stomach. I could hardly walk or stand straight and I almost puked when I was on train. It was really, really bad. I think I tend to get very drunk when I'm upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home